Sorry, but this job offer is not vacant anymore. But no worries: we currently have a number of other interesting job offers for you. Go to our Careers page and see if your dream job is among them.
Sales is a particular profession. As an experienced sales professional, you know that already.
Nice to meet you! We are Adchieve. We build state-of-the-art advertising software which makes advertising in search engines easier and more profitable. With a team of whizz kids, together with our international clients (industry leaders), we continually think up data-driven solutions so that we can stay in charge of automation within Google.
Our ambition is to grow (internationally), and your talents are key to that ambition. Because the lines are so short, you immediately add value. Above all, we are a group where you can just be yourself. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. We can’t help it – it’s in our DNA. Unsurprisingly, the motto of Adchieve is ‘engineering success’.
In the 151-meter-high Delftse Poort building in Rotterdam, you work in offices with the best view over the city of Rotterdam. Our other location is the former Mariënburg monastery in Den Bosch, a short walk from the bustling city center. There you will find all our lines of expertise under one roof. From E-commerce, SEA, data science, to engineering and consultancy. From these different disciplines, we give our clients like X2O, MediaMarkt, Bax Music and Lampenlicht access to our software and consultancy. Behind the scenes, too, we are constantly engaged in proactively improving our tool through our intellectual and innovative approach to data science and online advertising.
We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. Will you be our next ‘Adchiever’? Give yourself this chance and apply.
What are you responsible for?
In this sales position, you are responsible for achieving our sales targets in e-commerce. You spot commercial opportunities and can effectively translate them into concrete (new, cross & upsell) business to grow your portfolio.
Our new colleague makes an impact by linking customer needs to our software solutions relating to online marketing and data-driven insights. This demands the right sales strategy and advice. A great opportunity for you to ensure that our customers’ e-commerce investments lead to further commercial growth.
You easily adjust at C level, because customers see you as an excellent sparring partner in e-commerce. We also see you as a lead who takes our sales team to a higher level. You coordinate all the sales efforts of the team in this vertical line, are an example to your immediate sales and other colleagues and together with the team you target the best commercial results. How? Through your flair, enthusiasm, plan-based approach, coaching and inexhaustible energy!
- a completed higher professional/university education;
- at least 3 years’ experience in a (strategic) sales role in Online Marketing or in an E-commerce environment;
- managing/coordinating experience or the talent to grow towards that fast;
- the courage to get the best out of yourself and your team;
- lots of energy to make the difference for your colleagues and our clients every day;
- eye for structure and details, analytical skills, and you are good at maintaining relationships;
- an excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- a huge commercial drive to get the best sales results!
You will enjoy:
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits (including laptop, car and phone).
- a good pension;
- 25 days’ leave + the option to buy an additional 12;
- a personal training budget;
- a ‘Work from anywhere’ policy;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam office, Den Bosch office, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games;
- The possibility to take a sabbatical every three years, and more!
You can apply using the form below. Do you have any questions about this job vacancy or Adchieve? If so, send an email to email@example.com or send her a WhatsApp message via 06-34437947.
We look forward to hearing from you!