Unfortunately this job is no longer available. Fancy a career hop? We could still have the perfect job opportunity for you. Please navigate to our careers page and see if your dream job is among them! We would love to hear from you.
Who are you?
You are an ambitious, enthusiastic and results-driven customer success manager who effectively translates our customers' needs and interests into pragmatic solutions. You have a proven track record and an enormous drive to do things right first time! At the same time, you excel in delivering an excellent service to a range of customers. You like to be in control, think in terms of solutions, are prepared to take quick decisions and you embrace change. As an experienced customer success manager, you enjoy working with customers to help them achieve their goals, and you are good at maintaining contact with internal and external stakeholders. Being customer-oriented is in your DNA! You think in terms of possibilities, and you can create a vision relating to customer satisfaction and growth. You are also curious and results-driven, with a proven track record in establishing strong relationships to boost business growth. You are a motivator and a discussion partner for our customers because you understand their needs and challenges. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to create impact both internally and externally. With your pragmatic approach, nothing is too much for you and you achieve concrete goals.
What will you be doing?
As a customer success manager, you are responsible for onboarding new customers and supporting migrations from start to finish, so that the result meets and even exceeds the customer's expectations! You work with a team of developers, consultants and analysts to ensure the successful and smooth onboarding of our customers. At the same time, you focus on progress and results. Besides customer satisfaction, you also work with commercial objectives.
You establish procedures and standards that the functional teams must comply with and ensure that everyone is clear about the quality requirements and knowledge to be delivered by the internal organization to achieve the desired service level. You strive towards growth in turnover and customer retention by challenging yourself and your colleagues and ensuring that all the customers' needs are met. Furthermore, you create leads and actively seek new opportunities to continue our company's growth!
You also have
- a higher professional education/university degree;
- a proven track record in service management;
- at least 2 years' experience as a customer success manager in a commercial environment;
- excellent commercial and customer-oriented skills;
- a hands-on mentality;
You will enjoy
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly-qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits;
- a good pension;
- 25 days' leave plus the option to buy an additional 12!
- a personal training budget;
- a ‘work from anywhere’ policy;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam, Den Bosch, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games, as well as activities like padel and drinks;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every three years, and more!
Are you interested to know what Adchieve as an employer can offer you, and would you like to know more about this position? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text her on +31 (0)6 34437947. We look forward to hearing from you!