Yay, we have the ultimate job offer for an ambitious online marketing consultant! Nice to meet you! We are Adchieve. We build state-of-the-art advertising software which makes advertising in search engines easier and more profitable. With a team of whizz kids, together with our international clients (industry leaders), we continually think up data-driven solutions so that we can stay in charge of automation within Google.
Our ambition is to grow (internationally), and your talents are key to that ambition. Because the lines are so short, you immediately add value. Above all, we are a group where you can just be yourself. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. We can’t help it – it’s in our DNA. Unsurprisingly, the motto of Adchieve is ‘engineering success’.
In the 151-meter-high Delftse Poort building in Rotterdam, you work in offices with the best view over the city of Rotterdam. Our other location is the former Mariënburg monastery in Den Bosch, a short walk from the bustling city center. There you will find all our lines of expertise under one roof. From E-commerce, SEA, data science, to engineering and consultancy. From these different disciplines, we give our clients like X2O, MediaMarkt, Fletcher Hotels, Roompot, EuroParcs, Allcamps, Fit Reisen, Sani & Ikos Resorts access to our software and consultancy. Behind the scenes, too, we are constantly engaged in proactively improving our tool through our intellectual and innovative approach to data science and online advertising.
We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. Will you be our next ‘Adchiever’? Give yourself this chance and apply.
As an online marketing consultant, you help our leading clients get the most out of their online marketing activities. You do this by supporting them in the implementation of our software and by providing strategic advice. You can flawlessly translate insights from data into actionable points for the various departments at the customer. Your knowledge of the various marketing channels and your broad view of e-commerce, fashion and/or travel play a major role in this. You also like to transform your ideas into new, challenging projects that you enthusiastically share with the outside world.
Your main tasks are
- providing customer onboarding support;
- Managing and optimizing PPC campaigns;
- providing strategic advice where you combine your knowledge of the customer’s business with data insights;
- translate developments in e-commerce, fashion and/or trave into new solutions in our tool;
- internal and external sharing of new insights and ideas.
- completed your education at the HBO or WO level;
- a data and performance-driven mindset;
- knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, and Amazon;
- interest in e-commerce, fashion and/or travel;
- no difficulty working independently and quickly see new opportunities that you like to share internally and with customers;
- excellent communication skills;
- a fluent command of Dutch and English.
You will enjoy
- an award winning tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly educated colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI, and data science;
- a solid salary and good conditions;
- pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days per year + the option to buy 12 more;
- a work from anywhere policy;
- a nice workplace next to Rotterdam or Den Bosch CS and/or at home;
- cozy team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza, Olympic Games;
- the possibility of taking a sabbatical once every three years;
- and more!
You can apply using the form below. Do you have any questions about this job vacancy or Adchieve? If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send her a WhatsApp message via 06-34437947.
We look forward to hearing from you!