Sorry, but this job offer is not vacant anymore. But no worries: we currently have a number of other interesting job offers for you. Go to our Careers page and see if your dream job is among them.
Will you be our new colleague? Nice to meet you! We are Adchieve. We build state-of-the-art advertising software which makes advertising in search engines easier and more profitable. With a team of whizz kids, together with our international clients (industry leaders), we continually think up data-driven solutions so that we can stay in charge of automation within Google.
Our ambition is to grow (internationally), and your talents are key to that ambition. Because the lines are so short, you immediately add value. Above all, we are a group where you can just be yourself. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. We can’t help it – it’s in our DNA. Unsurprisingly, the motto of Adchieve is ‘engineering success’.
In the 151-meter-high Delftse Poort building in Rotterdam, you work in offices with the best view over the city of Rotterdam. Our other location is the former Mariënburg monastery in Den Bosch, a short walk from the bustling city center. There you will find all our lines of expertise under one roof. From E-commerce, SEA, data science, to engineering and consultancy. From these different disciplines, we give our clients like X2O, MediaMarkt, Fletcher Hotels, Roompot, EuroParcs, Allcamps, Fit Reisen, Sani & Ikos Resorts access to our software and consultancy. Behind the scenes, too, we are constantly engaged in proactively improving our tool through our intellectual and innovative approach to data science and online advertising.
We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. Will you be our next ‘Adchiever’? Give yourself this chance and apply.
What are you responsible for?
As (new) Business Development Manager in our travel-vertical, you are responsible for achieving your turnover targets in the travel industry. You easily work at C level and our clients experience you as an excellent discussion partner. Based on your knowledge, experience and flair, you can analyze the customer need and link it to our solutions relating to online marketing and data-driven insights. In this role, you maintain your own customer portfolio and expand it via upselling and cross selling.You do this by effectively using your network, following up leads from marketing and acquisition.
- a completed higher professional/university education and at least 5 years’ relevant work experience;
- a clear goal and you go for the best (commercial) result;
- lots of energy to make the difference for our clients every day;
- knowledge and experience with online marketing;
- a proven track record and powers of persuasion;
- preferably experience in the travel industry;
- good presentation skills;
- a feel for the latest trends & developments in the travel industry and the ability to effortlessly translate them into existing and new solutions in our software and services;
- a gift for languages. You have an excellent command of the Dutch, English and French, German or Spanish language.
You will enjoy:
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits (including laptop and phone);
- a good pension;
- 25 days’ leave + the option to buy an additional 12;
- a personal training budget;
- a ‘Work from anywhere’ policy;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam office, Den Bosch office, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every three years, and more!
You can apply using the form below. Do you have any questions about this job vacancy or Adchieve? If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org send her a WhatsApp message via06-34437947.
We look forward to hearing from you!