Unfortunately this job is no longer available. Fancy a career hop? We could still have the perfect job opportunity for you. Please navigate to our careers page and see if your dream job is among them! We would love to hear from you.
Do you get excited about making the right match? If so, this is where you need to be! Because at Adchieve, we like to think in terms of talents and making the right match is simply a talent.
To keep pace with our growth, we are looking for a colleague with some experience and lots of passion for recruitment as a profession. You are driven, creative, with excellent communication skills and a getting-things-done mentality. And obviously you have a customer and service-oriented attitude. The ability to work independently and a flexible, pragmatic approach are also requirements for this position.
What will you be doing
As a recruiter, you support the business in successfully filling vacancies in time and, together with your colleague recruitment manager, you manage the whole recruitment and selection process. You help draft job vacancy texts, think up creative recruitment campaigns and publish them via (online) channels. With your enthusiasm and drive, you know how to recruit and select talents through intensive searches on various (social media) channels and conducting the initial selection interviews. You are also proactive in recognizing and approaching potential stars in our profession, you actively embark on partnerships with universities and universities of applied sciences, and you enjoy working on labor market campaigns. And as the icing on the cake, you are also co-responsible for further optimizing the onboarding process of all new colleagues! Thanks to your drive, your results orientation and sense of responsibility, you excel time and time again.
What else characterizes you
You represent the organization. An experienced recruiter who is enthusiastic about helping fill many sales, IT and marketing vacancies and further optimizing recruitment & HR processes. And we obviously don't need to say that you are tactful and a go-getter. You have the necessary people skills and your flair, curiosity and expertise enable you to retain people to you and to Adchieve. And do you have a good sense of humor, and do you enjoy thinking in terms of possibilities? If so, you will make our team complete.
You also have
- a higher professional education or university degree;
- at least 2 years' experience in recruitment;
- a proven network in sales and/or marketing and IT;
- preferably experience in recruiting for sales vacancies;
- eye for talent and preferably some experience in campus recruitment at Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences;
- a strong affinity with marketing, sales IT and Data or even better, a combination of these;
- some knowledge of online recruitment and social recruitment;
- passion for recruitment as a profession;
- power of persuasion & you are an active searcher;
- a strongly developed sense of responsibility;
- good communication skills in Dutch and English.
You will enjoy
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly-qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits;
- a good pension;
- 25 days' leave plus the option to buy an additional 12!
- a personal training budget;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam, Den Bosch, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every three years, and more!
Are you interested to know what Adchieve as an employer can offer you, and would you like to know more about this position? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text her on +31 (0)6 34437947. We look forward to hearing from you!