We are Adchieve. We build state-of-the-art advertising software which makes advertising in search engines easier and more profitable. With a team of whizz kids, together with our international clients (industry leaders), we continually think up data-driven solutions so that we can stay in charge of automation within Google.
Our ambition is to grow (internationally), and your talents are key to that ambition. Because the lines are so short, you immediately add value. Above all, we are a group where you can just be yourself. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. We can’t help it – it’s in our DNA. Unsurprisingly, the motto of Adchieve is ‘engineering success’.
In the 151-meter-high Delftse Poort building in Rotterdam, you work in offices with the best view over the city of Rotterdam. Our other location is the former Mariënburg monastery in Den Bosch, a short walk from the bustling city center. There you will find all our lines of expertise under one roof. From E-commerce, SEA, data science, to engineering and consultancy. From these different disciplines, we give our clients like X2O, MediaMarkt, Bax Music and Lampenlicht access to our software and consultancy. Behind the scenes, too, we are constantly engaged in proactively improving our tool through our intellectual and innovative approach to data science and online advertising.
But enough about us – what are you going to do?
Together with a team of 20 highly qualified developers, data scientists and SEA specialists, you are responsible for the development of our software and developing new features. You help improve the software architecture, and you are actively involved in translating business wishes into a technical design.
You are:An experienced Python Developer with a passion for programming. You prefer to develop yourself, and with us you get that opportunity! Your work consists of developing, planning and modifying architecture and reviewing code. You are a self-starter and a strong communicator. You preferably already have some experience in linking with APIs and processing big data sets. If not, no problem – we’ll get you up to speed in no time!
The application being worked on is a back-end application with no user interface. This application retrieves data from various other systems using (API) links and calculations are then made from that data. Because this involves big data sets, it is important that these calculations are done efficiently. The application is developed test driven and we use CI/CD. Oh yes, and we use the scrum method in our work.
Do you have experience with one or more of the following tools? If so, we need you!
Together with the team, you target the best results! Through your expertise and coaching, you take the team to a higher level.
- a completed higher professional/university education;
- at least two years’ experience as Python Developer;
- the courage to get the best out of yourself and your team;
- lots of energy to make the difference for your colleagues and our clients every day;
- eye for details and strong analytical skills;
- a huge drive to get the best results;
- an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
You will enjoy:
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits;
- a good pension;
- 25 days’ leave + the option to buy an additional 12;
- a personal training budget;
- a ‘Work from anywhere’ policy;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam office, Den Bosch office, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every three years, and more.
You can apply using the form below. Do you have any questions about this job vacancy or Adchieve? If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send her a WhatsApp message via 06-34437947.
We look forward to hearing from you!