Nice to meet you! We are Adchieve. We build state-of-the-art advertising software which makes advertising in search engines easier and more profitable. With a team of whizz kids, together with our international clients (industry leaders), we continually think up data-driven solutions so that we can stay in charge of automation within Google.
Our ambition is to grow (internationally), and your talents are key to that ambition. Because the lines are so short, you immediately add value. Above all, we are a group where you can just be yourself. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. We can't help it - it's in our DNA. Unsurprisingly, the motto of Adchieve is ‘engineering success’.
In the 151-meter-high Delftse Poort building in Rotterdam, you work in offices with the best view over the city of Rotterdam. Our other location is the former Mariënburg monastery in Den Bosch, a short walk from the bustling city center. There you will find all our expertise under one roof. From E-commerce, SEA, data science, to engineering and consultancy. From these different disciplines, we give clients like X2O, MediaMarkt, Bax Music and Lampenlicht access to our software and consultancy. Behind the scenes, too, we are constantly engaged in proactively improving our tool through our intellectual and innovative approach to data science and online advertising. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. Will you be our next ‘Adchiever’? Give yourself this chance and apply.
The organization is growing fast, both in terms of the software features and our team. Therefore we are looking for an experienced PHP developer.
Enough about us. What will you do?
As part of a team of 20 highly skilled developers, data scientists and SEA specialists you’re responsible for the further development of our software and the development of new features. You contribute to improving the software architecture and you’re actively involved in translating business requirements into technical designs. A huge amount of enthusiasm, ambition and perseverance complete our wish list.
- you come up with the best solutions for new functionalities;
- you develop user-friendly software;
- you work with a database containing more than 100 million records, with hundreds of thousands of records added every day;
- you test new functions;
- you regularly consult with internal and external tech teams (from Google, for instance).
- a university degree;
- at least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- experience in delivering high-quality testable code;
- knowledge of Symfony (or a similar framework), MySQL; you know how Git and GitHub work;
- the drive and energy to continously learn and get better because we also like to learn from you 😉
You will enjoy
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits;
- a good pension;
- 25 days' leave + the option to buy an additional 12;
- a personal training budget;
- a ‘Work from anywhere’ policy;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam, Den Bosch, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every three years, and more!
Are you interested to know what Adchieve can offer you as an employer and would you like to know more about this position? Send an email to email@example.com or text her on 06-34437947.
We look forward to hearing from you!