Unfortunately this job is no longer available. Fancy a career hop? We could still have the perfect job opportunity for you. Please navigate to our careers page and see if your dream job is among them! We would love to hear from you.
Nice to meet you! We are Adchieve. We build state-of-the-art advertising software which makes advertising in search engines easier and more profitable. Together with our international clients (industry leaders), our team of whizz kids continually thinks up data-driven solutions so that we can stay in charge of automation within Google.
Our ambition is to grow (internationally), and your talents are key to that ambition. Because the lines are so short, you immediately add value. Above all, we are a group where you can just be yourself. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. We can't help it - it's in our DNA. Unsurprisingly, the motto of Adchieve is ‘engineering success’. What is your personal motto?
It will probably be related to feed management, because you are THE specialist on feed management, and you believe in the endless possibilities of (product) feeds and all the other types of (data) feeds. Filtering, enriching and automating to achieve the growth that clients are looking for. That's your forte. Setting up, processing and optimizing feeds for different types of (advertising) channels; via social media, marketplaces, Google or Amazon, you've got it all in you!
And you understand how data flows from one platform to another. You know the technical implications, you can use all the feed management tools, and you enjoy exploring and analyzing how a feed infrastructure works. You enjoy the challenge of translating this into optimization projects for our clients. Feeds can be used in more and more (advertising) channels. You are on top of these developments, because you are convinced that feeds are the way to scaleably deploy campaigns. With your analytical skills, courage, focus and technical insight, you are successful in this role and make the difference for the client every day.
- higher professional or university qualifications;
- a performance-driven mindset, and you are an authority on feed management;
- lots of experience with feed management tools like productsup and datafeedwatch;
- extensive experience with online marketing and good knowledge of affiliate, search and social;
- the ambition to implement the smartest strategies via our tools (Adchieve connect) to work with the client for growth and success;
- excellent communicative skills, persuasiveness and a healthy
- dose of self-confidence;
- interest in the developments relating to feeds, and the skills to inspire colleagues and clients;
- everything required to gather fans around you.
You will enjoy:
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and terms of employment;
- a good pension;
- 25 days' leave + the option to buy an additional 12;
- a work from anywhere policy;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam, Den Bosch, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every 3 years;
- and more!
We look forward to hearing from you!