Sorry, but this job offer is not vacant anymore. But no worries: we currently have a number of other interesting job offers for you. Go to our Careers page and see if your dream job is among them.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven marketing talent with a passion for creating unique event experiences, who can manage several projects at the same time. Will you conquer the world with us?
Nice to meet you! We are Adchieve. We build state-of-the-art advertising software which makes advertising in search engines easier and more profitable. With a team of whizz kids, together with our international clients (industry leaders), we continually think up data-driven solutions so that we can stay in charge of automation within Google.
Our ambition is to grow (internationally), and your talents are key to that ambition. Because the lines are so short, you immediately add value. Above all, we are a group where you can just be yourself. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. We can’t help it – it’s in our DNA. Unsurprisingly, the motto of Adchieve is ‘engineering success’.
In the 151-meter-high Delftse Poort building in Rotterdam, you work in offices with the best view over the city of Rotterdam. Our other location is the former Mariënburg monastery in Den Bosch, a short walk from the bustling city center. There you will find all our lines of expertise under one roof. From E-commerce, SEA, data science, to engineering and consultancy. From these different disciplines, we give our clients like X2O, MediaMarkt, Bax Music and Lampenlicht access to our software and consultancy.
Behind the scenes, too, we are constantly engaged in proactively improving our tool through our intellectual and innovative approach to data science and online advertising. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. Will you be our next ‘Adchiever’? Give yourself this chance and apply.
What will you do?
It is important that you develop an eventconcept in a creative and original way, which you then use for several events. You can continually tweak the eventconcept, depending on the target group of the relevant trade fair/the event. Our brand story is optimally presented in your eventconcept, and you also make optimal use of the possibilities relating to our (existing) merchandise.
But for you, 1 position is not enough. You have so much energy and organizational talent that you can easily make a combined role a success, namely the role of Event Manager and Marketing Coordinator in one. What will you do?
We’ll list everything for you here. Depending on your ambition, knowledge and experience, you will be given every opportunity to develop this role.
- organize and promote events (including trade fairs, conferences) for (potential) clients;
- plan the content of the events;
- send event invitations;
- plan and implement promotion and marketing activities (in partnership with your marketing colleagues, among others);
- research the market for interesting events;
- help decide which events will be put on the marketing calendar;
- discuss the wishes, needs and goals of Adchieve with respect to events;
- provide and/or coordinate the necessary services for an event (for example, catering, technical support, conference facilities, transport, parking, decor and overnight accommodation);
- contact and confirm speakers and any other artistes or special guests;
- maintain contacts with organizers of events, invited guests, speakers and others involved;
- set up and update a register of participants;
- conduct negotiations about costs and provision of services related to the event;
- act as a contact for the (stand) crew and those present during the event;
- in partnership with sales, organize the follow-up after the event;
- coordinate, produce and send client newsletters;
- liaise between translation agency and Adchieve;
- post and update content on the website;
- translate supply & demand from the organization into marketing resources like sales presentations and videos.
- a completed higher professional/university education, preferably relating to Event Management, Leisure Management or similar;
- at least 2 years’ experience as Event Manager;
- experience in the online marketing landscape is a bonus;
- a creative mind with organizational skills;
- a huge amount of enthusiasm, ambition and perseverance;
- social antennas which mean you easily make contact;
- a clear goal and you go for the best result;
- lots of energy to make the difference for colleagues and our clients every day;
- an eye for structure, details and deadlines;
- an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
You will enjoy:
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions.
- talented and highly qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits;
- a good pension;
- 25 days’ leave + the option to buy an additional 12;
- a personal training budget;
- a ‘Work from anywhere’ policy;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam office, Den Bosch office, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every three years, and more!
We look forward to hearing from you!