Unfortunately this job is no longer available. Fancy a career hop? We could still have the perfect job opportunity for you. Please navigate to our careers page and see if your dream job is among them! We would love to hear from you.
Yay, we have the ultimate vacancy for an ambitious content marketeer! Are you dynamic, and passionate about creating relevant content? If so, help us build our (international) ambition and introduce the world to Adchieve!
Nice to meet you! We are Adchieve. We build state-of-the-art advertising software which makes advertising in search engines easier and more profitable. With a team of whizz kids, together with our international clients (industry leaders), we continually think up data-driven solutions so that we can stay in charge of automation within Google.
Our ambition is to grow (internationally), and your talents are key to that ambition. Because the lines are so short, you immediately add value. Above all, we are a group where you can just be yourself. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. We can't help it - it's in our DNA. Unsurprisingly, the motto of Adchieve is ‘engineering success’.
In the 151-meter-high Delftse Poort building in Rotterdam, you work in offices with the best view over the city of Rotterdam. Our other location is the former Mariënburg monastery in Den Bosch, a short walk from the bustling city center. There you will find all our expertise under one roof. From E-commerce, SEA, data science, to engineering and consultancy. From these different disciplines, we give clients like X2O, MediaMarkt, Bax Music and Lampenlicht access to our software and consultancy. Behind the scenes, too, we are constantly engaged in proactively improving our tool through our intellectual and innovative approach to data science and online advertising. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. Will you be our next ‘Adchiever’? Give yourself this chance and apply.
The organization is growing fast, both in terms of the software features and our team. We are looking for a senior content marketeer who will take the lead with respect to content and strike the right chord with our target group. Content which you create is valuable, relevant and inspiring and puts us on the map as thought leader. At the same time, your content is also aimed at conversion and attracting new leads.
As senior content marketeer, you analyze the needs of our target group and get your teeth into various subjects. You then translate them into interesting content. This is where your creative skills will come in useful. You have great affinity with online marketing. Better still, you almost live online.
You work with the growth marketeer and jr. content marketeer. In the team, you are responsible for establishing and helping to implement the content strategy. Using a well-planned content calendar, you provide a continuous stream of effective content which interests and surprises our leads and clients. You also guide suppliers (designer, translation agency) and you are responsible for social media. A huge amount of enthusiasm, ambition and perseverance complete our wish list.
- educated to higher professional or university level with at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- a content strategist, but also a good writer;
- familiar with the buyer journey and content mapping;
- very familiar with the latest social media trends and always spot opportunities;
- a big fan of interesting and inspiring texts;
- a good listener who is prepared to ask our experts critical questions;
- always able to consider preconditions like SEO optimization and safeguard the brand/corporate identity;
- independent and proactive; you easily make new contacts;
- commercially minded and result-oriented: you know what content converts and why;
- dynamic, with the willingness to continuously learn/improve. Because we also learn from you 😊.
You will enjoy:
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits;
- a good pension;
- 25 days' leave + the option to buy an additional 12;
- a personal training budget;
- a ‘Work from anywhere’ policy;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam, Den Bosch, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every three years, and more!
Are you interested to know what Adchieve can offer you as an employer and would you like to know more about this position? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text her on 06-34437947.
We look forward to hearing from you!