Will you be our new colleague? Nice to meet you! We are Adchieve. We build state-of-the-art advertising software which makes advertising in search engines easier and more profitable. With a team of whizz kids, together with our international clients (industry leaders), we continually think up data-driven solutions so that we can stay in charge of automation within Google.
Our ambition is to grow (internationally), and your talents are key to that ambition. Because the lines are so short, you immediately add value. Above all, we are a group where you can just be yourself. We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. We can’t help it – it’s in our DNA. Unsurprisingly, the motto of Adchieve is ‘engineering success’.
In the 151-meter-high Delftse Poort building in Rotterdam, you work in offices with the best view over the city of Rotterdam. Our other location is the former Mariënburg monastery in Den Bosch, a short walk from the bustling city center. There you will find all our lines of expertise under one roof. From E-commerce, SEA, data science, to engineering and consultancy. From these different disciplines, we give our clients like X2O, MediaMarkt, Fletcher Hotels, Roompot, EuroParcs, Allcamps, Fit Reisen, Sani & Ikos Resorts access to our software and consultancy. Behind the scenes, too, we are constantly engaged in proactively improving our tool through our intellectual and innovative approach to data science and online advertising.
We are always looking for new ways to remain the best and deliver a top performance which amazes our clients. Will you be our next ‘Adchiever’? Give yourself this chance and apply.
As a data scientist, you are responsible for obtaining business-relevant, actionable insights from customer data. You also ensure that data from marketing platforms such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook are accessible. You also help the customer link different data sources and make this insightful via clear dashboards in our tool.
You also encourage the customer to make more data-driven decisions by, among other things, using machine learning and forecasting methods. Your curiosity, analytical skills, and enthusiasm lead you to invent and develop new data solutions in our tool. You like to share your new ideas and insights internally and externally, and you train other colleagues in data-driven information.
Your main tasks are:
- data access, analysis, and interpretation for customers;
- applying mathematical formulas, machine learning, and statistics when analyzing data;
- shaping and driving company-wide, data-driven decisions for customers;
- taking an active role in the (further) development of data solutions in the tool;
- internal and external sharing of new insights and ideas.
- completed education at HBO or WO level (a science study, mathematics, econometrics, or data science is an advantage);
- a performance-driven mindset;
- experience with Python, R, or another programming language;
- interest in data science and an interest in further developing yourself in it;
- interest in machine learning and forecasting statistics;
- interest in web tracking and tag management;
- interest in online marketing;
- excellent communication skills;
- the ability to inspire people with data;
- an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
You will enjoy:
- an award-winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- talented and highly qualified colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI and data science;
- a good salary and fringe benefits;
- a good pension;
- 25 days’ leave + the option to buy an additional 12;
- a personal training budget;
- a ‘Work from anywhere’ policy;
- the possibility to plug in from Rotterdam office, Den Bosch office, home or anywhere else;
- fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza and the Olympic Games;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical every three years, and more!
You can apply using the form below. Do you have any questions about this job vacancy or Adchieve? If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send her a WhatsApp message via 06-34437947.
We look forward to hearing from you!