The feed has undergone a major change and, as a result, many of your ad groups suddenly have been paused. Unfortunately, you’ve found this out too late, leading to a considerable drop in performance. Sounds familiar? That’s why ADchieve has created a notification system that will warn you in time.
What is it?
The notification system ensures that added users receive a notification e-mail when ADchieve detects error messages or major changes. It’s up to you to decide who should receive an email and what the threshold values are for receiving a notification. The threshold values can be a percentage or an absolute value.
Currently, there are 5 notification options:
- Feed input change: Sends a notification when the number of rows compared to the previous time that the feed was retrieved is higher or lower than the set threshold value. The added users receive a notification and the feed retains the value of the previous time that it was retrieved.
- Macro error: As a user, you’ll receive a notification when one of the macros gives an error (orange triangle).
- Feed error: As a user, you’ll receive a notification when one of the feeds gives an error (orange triangle).
- Channel output change: As a user, you’ll receive a notification when the number of changes in the channel macro is greater than the set threshold value.
- AdGroup change: As a user, you’ll receive a notification when the number of changes in the text ad macro is greater than the set threshold value.
You can also get an overview of all notifications in ADchieve itself. To do this, click on the bell icon at the top right of your screen:
Our advice is to think carefully about which threshold values to set. If you set them too high, you may still be faced with unpleasant surprises. If you set them too low, your inbox can fill up quickly with notifications that require no action. Are you on vacation? Make sure that your coworker also receives an email.
It’s not yet possible to set the threshold values and users yourself. Please get in touch with your contact at ADchieve and let him or her know which threshold values and contacts you’d like to add.